Przejdź do głównej zawartości

A1 panel - delivery phase 2

A1 panel


This is my delivery phase of my work in 3DS MAX.
As an inspiration I chose the painting 'The head of the woman reading' by Pablo Picasso.
I used the ready 3d model from an earlier phase made in AutoCAD. Then I have created textures in 3DS MAX and then I have placed them on right model elements. I created the floor and additional panels with paintings in the exhibition part. Then I have added some light and background. Then I drew and adjusted the camera walkthrough path, changed its height and parameters. Later I created an animation to which I added a sound and rendered it as an .avi video. On my panel I am presenting renders, perspectives, elevations and views - exterion (mainly from a bird's eye view) and interior of my building.
















link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Mge0UZL4w2YmKh_O34QW0eu_Sp8OBKYP?usp=sharing

Komentarze